Event Medical Services ApS is a privately owned company. Our organization consists of professional healthcare personnel with many years of experience from pre-hospital healthcare services.
Mikkel A. Larsen
Chief Executive Officer responsible for operational management, including equipment, supplies, and occupational health and safety.
- Trained as an ambulance assistant at Falck A/S in 2008.
- Trained as an ambulance paramedic at Falck A/S in 2012.
- Trained as a paramedic at the Capital Region of Denmark's Emergency Medical Services in 2018.
- Occupational health and safety representative at the Capital Region of Denmark's Emergency Medical Services from 2016-2019.
- Paramedic and medical assistant at Ambulance South in 2021.
Mark J. Zweidorff
General Manager and responsible for operational coordination of patient transport and ambulance tasks as well as both internal and external education/training.
- Instructor in First Aid and Basic Firefighting.
- Handling of Injured (HAT) at the Danish Emergency Management Agency.
- Ambulanssjukvårdare at Falck Ambulans in Malmö since 2012.
- Authorized Nurse at the Emergency Department of Bispebjerg Hospital.
- Authorized Ambulanssjuksköterska at the pre-hospital service in Region Skåne.
Thomas B. Knudsen
Corps doctor & Medical Director
Responsible for instructions, delegation, and internal education. Also the primary medical on-call on the phone and SINE-radio.
- Graduated as a doctor in 2008 with a specialty in anesthesiology in 2019.
- Ph.D. with a specialty function at Rigshospitalet.
- Experience from acute response cars in both Copenhagen and Norway.
- Leadership training in the Danish Red Cross Youth and certified in ALS (Advanced Life Support) and ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support).